Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm bored. No one is paying any attention to me.

Hi pups,

My mom is at home today, but even though I keep bringing over pink monkey, Cuz and some of my collection of nasty bones she doesn't seem very interested and keeps telling me she has to 'work'. I don't know what this 'work' business is, but it's no fun!!! Even a good old game of tug with the rope won't coax her away from her computer. I'll just keep pressing my cold nose up against her or sit in front of the kitchen patiently waiting for a snack.

Maybe she'll take me for a walk later and I can chase a few birds. I'll nap and dream about that!

----

Oh, and I updated my links to include everydog who has commented!

♥ SaySay

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom tells me the same thing at times and it major bums me out too! Hopefully you're mom will feel guilty soon and stop what she's doing and spend some quality time with you. Give her the sad-eye look, okay? Hope this helps.

Love ya lots,
Maggie