Sunday, July 22, 2007

I love a good stick






Where did the summer go? I got tothe park this morning and it was very wet and there was this mist hanging in the air. Those damn birds are hard to see and they kept diving at me out of no where. I'm just hanging out with this stick I found, waiting for some friends to show up.



It seems like all of my posts have my friend Molly in them. That's okay because I always have a great time with her at the park.



We ate this stick until there was nothing left.

I played so hard that I slept all afternoon.....

5 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

That was an awfully big stick Saidie...did you and Molly eat the whole thing??? That is a great picture of you sleeping. I LOVE that pink collar...it's really pretty.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwww you're sleeping like an angel Saidie! I love your pink collar. It's so pretty!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Peanut said...

I think that stick is more my size then yours.

Unknown said...

Nice Looking Dogs! Great Blog Also.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Saidie that sure is a mighty big stick you have there. Looks like a fun day at the park. Always great to see a cute photo of you sleeping. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals