Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have been a bad girl. I only have my green frog to love me.



On Tuesday morning, my dad had a Doctor's appt and he was staying home until he had to go. He drove my mom to work and in the 10 minutes he was gone, I peed on the big bed. Not a little pee either. I was upset and I tried to pull my mom's pyjamas over it.

My dad came home and I was sitting in the corner and when I know I did something bad, I shake a little. My dad asked me, "Saidie, were you a bad puppy? What did you do?" I think he was looking for a rogue 'Kenny Loggins' or perhaps a shoe or dvd I may have run off with and chewed. Boy, was he mad when he saw the bed! He didn't talk or play with me all day. I laid on my floor blankie and tried to think of cute things to make him love me again, but all day long he didn't play with me.

It was the saddest day ever because I was bad.

My mom came home and said she was getting a crate for me. Now I am scared, I don't know what a crate is.

I didn't even get one biscuit the whole day. And yesterday morning when they left for work, they closed the door to the big bed and I usually sleep on there when they are gone. I had to sleep on the couch. Even though I was waiting forever for the door to open.

My mom says she can't trust me anymore. I hope this doesn't mean I will not get any more toys now. I had a new Cuz all picked out. An orange one. :(

Sad little Saidie.

11 comments:

Joe Stains said...

oh saidie, this IS sad. But being in a crate is not TOO terrible, its just like your own little condo and nobody else can come in there, its all yours!

Molly the Airedale said...

I agree with Joey, Saidie. My crate is my special spot. Same with Mitch! We love our crates. It may just take some getting used to for you.

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Saidie...that is terrible...but you'll be ok. They still love you and you can make it so no one but you goes in your crate!!! I bet you'll get that cuz soon...once you let your parents know what a good girl you are.

Lots of licks, Ruby

PS - I peed on the bed once too...Mom wasn't happy but she got over it and still loves me!

Suki & Joey said...

I've peed on the bed - TWICE! Hehehe!

Don't stress the crate thing. I have one and I sleep in it every night, and when the hoomans leave for a long time I go in there, too. It's my safe place :)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Peanut said...

Crates aren't awful. It will be your little house and it will have blankets and stuff for you.

Toby said...

Uh-oh Saidie, that is big time bad!! If I were you, I wouldn't do that again. Maybe you could divert your attention elsewhere...um, like chew something. That's usually a few steps down on the bad ladder. Oh maybe you could steal something off the kitchen counter. If you need any other suggestions, let me know.

Tobes

Emily and Ike said...

I've peed on the big bed before too. Oops.
Ike

The Brat Pack said...

Poor you. :(
We like to pee on the big bed when she leaves town.

The Brat Pack

Charlie said...

Don't worry Saidie, you'll probably like your new crate, not to mention the orange Cuz they'll need to lure you in...
- Charlie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bentley and Niko said...

poor lil' saidie, we've only puked on the bed. We hang out in our crates during the day, we like to go in there, cuz then the scary kitties don't scratch our eyes. Our dad comes home on his lunch and lets us out, and we save our energy for playing all night.