Sunday, June 17, 2007

Playing at the park

A few months ago, I met another BT named Molly. She is littler than me, but we're about the same age. Her dad saw me and my dad in a parking lot while my mom was shopping and he went home just to get Molly and introduce her to me. They told us about a park that they go to and some other BTs go there too and we've been going there lots but we've never seen them.

Until today!!!

I got out of the car and saw a little Jack Russell who is 11 weeks old and her dad said, "Hey, we were just playing with another Boston Terrorist named Molly!" My mom was so excited, so we ran off to see if she was still at the park.

First I met some other new friends named Oscar a poodle/maltese cross who is super cute and a beautiful Airedale that my mom kept hugging. She really likes Airedales since so many of them have dog blogs and they look so cute and cuddly like teddy bears.

Then we saw Molly!!! Isn't she super cute?



It was really hard to take pictures because my mom says we are like bullets. Plus, there were a couple of more big dogs and everyone was jumping and running, and I was chasing birds and then I was hiding under the picnic table because it was SENSORY OVERLOAD and Oscar kept smelling my sweet a$$ and I was not having any of it.

Then my mom threw my dino Cuz and it was GAME ON!

I let Molly play with her alot. If you look close, you can see me and there's Oscar sniffing my sweet a$$ again!



My mom sat in the grass and petted Molly tonnes. Molly really likes her, so hopefully we will see them next week. My dad got Molly's dad's phone number (!) and we're going to hang out soon.

There aren't any BT groups in Victoria, so my mom is going to make me a 'business card' and we're going hand it out for playdates when we see other BTs.

5 comments:

Peanut said...

Glad you finally saw her again. That business card sounds like a good idea.

Ruby Bleu said...

Hi Saidie...
I'm so glad to meet you and thanks for visiting my blog! I would love to be your friend and I've added you to my friends list too so I can check up on your adventures!!!

Looks like you had fun at the park! Mollie looks like a very fun gal! Here's a suggestion on trying to meet more BT friends...go to meetup.com and see you there have been any other people interested in getting together in your area. That's how I met up with my weekly BT playgroup. Good luck!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Molly the Airedale said...

Mollie is a cutie but I think you're still cuter Saidie! I'm glad you've re-connected and you'll have other playdates!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Brat Pack said...

That's great you will have bunches of friends now! The business card thing is a good idea, you'll be the hippest dog around.

The Brat Pack

Joe Stains said...

Mollie is SO cute!! That was very nice of you to let her play with the Dino cuz!